Tools for your Job Search
Career Shift Resources available to employees
The Human Resources Talent Acquisition Team provides a three-part Zoom series called Career Shift Resources to assist members of the Virginia Tech community in need of professional resources.
The series covers topics such as resume building, writing cover letters, online interview preparation, and how to build an online presence, including a LinkedIn profile.
- Create resumes that highlight qualifications and skills.
- Create cover letters that introduce you to potential employers while expressing interest in the position.
- Learn the different types of interviews along with tips and tricks to get through the process.
- Learn the benefits and importance of building networks.
- Build confidence and strengthen business connections, including online presence.
For questions, contact the HR service center at email@example.com or 540-231-9331.