Blacksburg and New River Valley
The New River Valley (NRV) is made up of 15 unique small-town communities that lie within four counties (Floyd, Giles, Montgomery, and Pulaski) and one city (Radford) in Southwest Virginia.
The Town of Blacksburg is nestled on a plateau between the Blue Ridge and Allegheny mountains and houses Virginia Tech's main campus. The area boasts a plethora of unique and chain restaurants and stores, symphonies, theatres, historical attractions, sporting events, outdoor recreation activities, and a temperate climate.
The links found on this page are a small sampling of online resources that were curated to help with the process of moving to the area. It is important to note that this is not a comprehensive list, and we do not endorse non-Virginia Tech affiliates.
- Affordable Corporate Suites
- CMG Leasing
- Dutch West Property Management
- Hethwood Apartments
- NRV Property Management
- Pointe West Management
- Raines Property Management
- Ridgewood Village Apartments
- River Mountain Properties
- Sabbatical Homes
- The Adams at Peppers Ferry
- The Highlands at Huckleberry Ridge
- Townside Property Management